Newark Airport Limo Company

cavkc

Sorry if this has been asked numerous times, but the 'search' funtion didn't work.

We will be arriving in Newark next year and will be staying in Downtown NY for a few nights prior to our cruise.

I want to surprise DH by having a limo pick us up from the airport. Preferably a streched limo, but that's not essential. Obviously on searching the net there are hundreds of companies advertised, but can anyone on here recommend anyone in particular? I want to be guaranteed an 'upmarket' experience.

I've had bad experiences in the past (not in NY) where you get a tatty old car and a scruffy driver.

Many thanks

Many thanks

try www.dg-limo.com

i haven't used them yet, but they PROMPTLY answered my emails on the Saturday of Labor Day weekend.....and they get good reviews...i found them thru limo.com

the man's name who replied was Rich.....he is giving us a very good deal on a shuttle...again, i haven't used them, but at least he answered within literally 30 minutes.....

Whatever you do, don't use Lincoln-Limousine of Queens New York. Biggest bunch of cowboys on the planet since Bonanza!! Had to go from Newark airport to Manhattan with the windows down in a 'late model limo' that had 243,000 miles on the clock and reeked of vomit. Avoid at all costs!!:eek:

Archived