Possible Tropical Storm Conditions for Mid-Atlantic 9/6-9/7

FIRELT5

Models have shifted Hanna to the east which (might ???) bring tropical storm conditions to the Mid-Atlantic on Saturday 9/6. Hurricane winds are expected along the adjacent waters. Stay tuned.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at3+shtml/143315.shtml?5day?large#contents

http://forecast.weather.gov/shmrn.php?mz=anz084

I just heard from my parents who are on a Princess crusie that left Red Hook August 31 r/t. They are skipping the Newport, RI Port. They are in Boston today, and are going directly back to Red Hook tomorrow. BUT you can't disembark tomorrow at Red Hook, due to immigration. You will be allowed to get off the ship to take the train into Manhattan to see a show or something, but you are not allowed to take your luggage.

Well, guess what!!! I have leaving today by car to go to Myrtle Beach with my girlfriends...how nice:mad: ..we will be leaving around 3 am Saturday morning and know we will hit some rain but not not sure where or when...Im thinking around Virginia but then hopefully after that there will be nothing...what do you think Ken?

Lorna

Archived