How crowded is Passion Island??

jacksmom09

Hi! We are trying to decide between Passion Island through RCI or Nachi Cocom on our own??:confused: Would like to know which would be less crowded??:confused: Or, which would be a better family beach day??:D Or, which has best food and drinks?:p Thanks for any input!;)

Hi! We are trying to decide between Passion Island through RCI or Nachi Cocom on our own??:confused: Would like to know which would be less crowded??:confused: Or, which would be a better family beach day??:D Or, which has best food and drinks?:p Thanks for any input!;)

For a family day passion would be better as there are things to do for children. Food is good at both places.

Not having been to Nachi, I would have to second Passion, there is alot to do for the children, little atv rides, playground, trampoline, water balloons games, etc and the food is awesome... there is chicken, fish, chips, salsa, amazing guac, salad, fruit and cookies... and more...

Not sure if you have checked yet but there are pics and etc on tourcozumel (dot) com about Passion Island

Whatever you decide to do, have a great cruise.

Hey, CaribbeanTina is correct about Passion Island. My kids loved the water trampoline and the water balloon games. And ds is the pickiest eater alive and he even liked the food there. One thing though, look at tourcozumel dot NET (not com) Thats who we booked thru and a great gal named Carrie took care of our booking. I highly recommend using her, as you get to stay all day on the island and not the 3 hrs allocated by the cruise ships.

Archived