Suggestion for a Bar in Livorno Near the Docks

We are trying to meet friends who are cruising on the Azamara Quest in Livorno on Oct 9th. We are on the Zuiderdam. Does anyone know of a nice little bar for us to meet at for a few drinks late in the afternoon? Does anyone know if all the ships dock at the same pier? If so, we could just meet then at the bottom of a gangplank. Thanks in advance.

We are trying to meet friends who are cruising on the Azamara Quest in Livorno on Oct 9th. We are on the Zuiderdam. Does anyone know of a nice little bar for us to meet at for a few drinks late in the afternoon? Does anyone know if all the ships dock at the same pier? If so, we could just meet then at the bottom of a gangplank. Thanks in advance.

Don't know of a bar near the port..... I am sure there probably is one. I just googled Livorno Italy Bars and there were alot of links..... perhaps a bar at one of the nicer hotels would be nice.

But I do know that the port of Livorno is a HUGE INDUSTRIAL type port..... our guide on our tour told us it is one of the largest in Italy. It took a while for our bus just to get out of the port area !

When I was in Livorno last October, the City provided a low cost shuttle to town. It dropped you off about one block from the center of town near the church. There are a few places to get espresso and pastry across from the church. Why don't you all just meet at the shuttle bus stop and head to town. The bus is right at the gangway and there is a small table set up to take money.

Don't know of a bar near the port..... I am sure there probably is one. I just googled Livorno Italy Bars and there were alot of links..... perhaps a bar at one of the nicer hotels would be nice.

But I do know that the port of Livorno is a HUGE INDUSTRIAL type port..... our guide on our tour told us it is one of the largest in Italy. It took a while for our bus just to get out of the port area !

Thanks you for the added insight and suggestion. I didn't realize that the port was so large.

When I was in Livorno last October, the City provided a low cost shuttle to town. It dropped you off about one block from the center of town near the church. There are a few places to get espresso and pastry across from the church. Why don't you all just meet at the shuttle bus stop and head to town. The bus is right at the gangway and there is a small table set up to take money.

I will run your suggestion by my fellow travelers. It does sound like it would be an easy thing to so. Thanks again.

Archived