pacific sun...laundry

chelle40

is there a self serve laundry on the sun with the coin operated machines??

also can you go to laundry and iron your clothes there yourself??

thanks

Yes, was $1 for powder (yuk powder), $1 for wash and $1 for a dry, but from what someone has said they have put the price up to $3 on the Pacific Dawn so I would imagine it would be the same on the sun.

Iron and ironing board there for you to use no charge.

Half way through the cruise they should have a wash deal, it will be announced in the Pacific Daily. $20 for 20 items washed and ironed.

You also have this little string line in the shower where you can hang things like undies after washing.

Pick your time you use the laundry, very popular!:o

We found that the days we were in port or visiting an Island were the quietest. Also we used the laundry with a bit of waiting when the 2nd dinner sitting was on.

I even heard of incidents of laundry rage !:eek:

Hey spike, nice to see you again...yes..there was the laundry rage on our cruise wasn't there...deck 6...

One woman decided to hog the laundry for 3 hours..took up all the machines and dryers, and some people were not happy...

Lots of complaints at the pursers desk...

I take one of those fold out peg hangers and hang out my littles in the window...dries in no time..

As this is only a 7 dayer, I don't plan on doing any laundry!!

Two weeks 'Chelle...Yay!!!!!

Hey spike, nice to see you again...yes..there was the laundry rage on our cruise wasn't there...deck 6...

One woman decided to hog the laundry for 3 hours..took up all the machines and dryers, and some people were not happy...

Lots of complaints at the pursers desk...

I take one of those fold out peg hangers and hang out my littles in the window...dries in no time..

As this is only a 7 dayer, I don't plan on doing any laundry!!

Two weeks 'Chelle...Yay!!!!!

2 weeks...yay...yippee...bring it on:)

I even heard of incidents of laundry rage !:eek:

Some people are so rude that they'll remove your washing from a dryer even if it's not dry & leave it in a messy heap. I found it pays to stay & supervise your washing & drying till it's done.

Some people are so rude that they'll remove your washing from a dryer even if it's not dry & leave it in a messy heap. I found it pays to stay & supervise your washing & drying till it's done.

Some people are so rude they leave their washing in machines for hours and don't come back after 45 mins

Its annoying when you are waiting for a machine

Archived