JetBlue Feb 09 Flight booked

grandmato4

Just finished booking our Feb 13th 2009 non-stop flight from FLL to BUF on JetBlue. Definately worth the long wait since booking our outgoing non-stop flights for Jan 31st back in April to see how we were going to get home after our cruise! Was not expecting to see $104.00 pp (without taxes) come up on that screen for their non-stop flight. Less expensive than all the one-stop flights showing for the day.

Anytime we can fly non-stop Buf to FLL and return on non-stop flights for $259 total pp (including all taxes and fees) is a great day!:)

Please see my earlier post..for your return flight, and hopefully will not effect going out of Buffalo!

JetBlue is discontinuing non-stop flights out of Syracuse not Buffalo soon so at least for right now ours is still ok. Many airlines have been discontinuing their non-stop flights so I realize before the end of January ours could be on the chopping block too but I've made sure that there are a number of other flight times that we would still be happy with if we needed to change to one-stops. Our pp price is still reasonable even if it does end up being for one-stops instead of our hoped for non-stops:)

Archived