First Princess Cruiser

RTEJME

A mini suite is smaller than a full size suite. On Princess Grand Class ships, the mini suites have a couch in the sitting area and a bathtub in the bathroom. If your room is on the Emerald deck, the balcony is fully covered. If your room is on the Dolphin deck, then the balcony is fully exposed.

CRUISED ON CELEBRITY AND CARNIVAL. LOVED CARNIVAL SUITE. BOOKED ON PRINCESS RUBY NOV 15TH MINI SUITE. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY ARE AS SPACIOUS AS CARNIVALS REGULAR SUITES? :p

No, a Princess mini suite is not as spacious as a Carnival Suite. They are comfortable, but not overly spacious. Plus, there are no real perks associated with a mini suite on Princess (not sure about what was included with a Carnival full suite though).

If you go to webshots.com and put in Emerald Princess mini suite, I am sure it will bring up tons of pictures for you to compare the two though.

Replies To The Mini Suite Have Not Impressed Me. They Do Not Seem As Nice As Carnival Suites, Which Was Cheaper than The Princess Mini. Hopefully All That I Have Heard About How Wonderful Princess Is Versus Carnival, That We Had No Compaints About, Is All That It Is Cracked Up To Be. Thanks For Your Replies. I Am Very Disapointed, But Still Looking Forward To The Cruise:(

Archived