Porttime website shutting down

trvlfan

I just read on another forum that Porttime.com is shutting down.:( If you are not familiar with this website, it shows which ships and how many people will be in the same ports on the days of our itinerary....

I tried to copy and paste the list here, but it wouldn't line up legibly, so

here is the link to the listing on the web site:

http://www.porttime.com/cruise_itinerary.cfm?itinid=15532

LOTS of people/ships at Santorini!!!:(

Judy

That is really too bad. . . great site. I've printed our next two cruises. Santorini will be crowded with 5 ships in port -- over 7,000 people. Our stop next year in Barcelona will have over 14,000 (people on the boards say it is manageable). Wonder if the other site (forget the name -- it now charges for the same information) caused it to shut down:confused:

That is really too bad. . . great site. I've printed our next two cruises. Santorini will be crowded with 5 ships in port -- over 7,000 people. Our stop next year in Barcelona will have over 14,000 (people on the boards say it is manageable). Wonder if the other site (forget the name -- it now charges for the same information) caused it to shut down:confused:

Jackie -

Here is what was posted:

**** Attention PortTime.com Users ****

I regret to inform you that this site will be shutting down in a few days. I have some other opportunities to work on and unfortunately this site never generated the ad revenue I expected. I appreciate all the kind comments I have received, but I can't dedicate the time required to keep the site current. Thanks for using porttime.com.

It is disappointingicon9.gif - very useful info and free!

Judy

Archived