? about Platinum VIP embarkation..

Ron & Faye

We just received our tickets in mail for our 10th (Platinum) cruise. We understand we get priorty boarding. Should our tickets show anywhere that we are VIP. I don't see it on them anywhere. I called 1-888-carnival and they advised me they do show this as our 10th cruise and to just let them know when we reach the boarding line. Anyone know for sure? We sail out of Norfolk and the new info shows that they have this now and our PVP also said they do. I have called him but he hasn't returned our call yet. Thank Ron

On the blue folder there is a square cut out and has your name and adress. Above your name it normally says "Proceed to the VIP area upon arrival to the port" (or something close). If it does not say this print out your history on the carnival site and bring that with you. Have a great cruise, Platinum is great.

We just received our tickets in mail for our 10th (Platinum) cruise. We understand we get priorty boarding. Should our tickets show anywhere that we are VIP. I don't see it on them anywhere. I called 1-888-carnival and they advised me they do show this as our 10th cruise and to just let them know when we reach the boarding line. Anyone know for sure? We sail out of Norfolk and the new info shows that they have this now and our PVP also said they do. I have called him but he hasn't returned our call yet. Thank Ron

Ron I would print out your cruise history from Carnival.com and take it with you as proof, and go to the VIP line. Welcome to Platinum

I thought you had to cruise 10 times then it started with the platinum VIP. In other words...on your 11th cruise you get the perks. I may be wrong. Don't really know.

Nope, it's on your 10th cruise you become platinum...now you have one less to go :)

Ron, I just printed our funpass for our next cruise (10th) and it has a lil' VIP in the upper righthand corner. Make sure that you point to the VIP designation when you get there. They'll point you in the right direction.

Thanks all!!!!!!! I have checked all my paper work and VIP was not on any of them. I had already Printed my Funpass and it was not on that. But thanks to you guys I just went back and printed my Fun pass again and it is on there now, in big bold letters, and says on bottom to proceed to VIP check-in! It's great to have u all around and even after 9 cruises I am still learning. Thanks again, Ron

Ron, I just printed our funpass for our next cruise (10th) and it has a lil' VIP in the upper righthand corner. Make sure that you point to the VIP designation when you get there. They'll point you in the right direction.

Thanks it worked... And both my fun passes stated vip..

I printed it a month ago and it did not show up. I called Carnival last week and asked them, another passenger had a name same as mine. Today it showed up. All my cruises were listed before though. :confused:

Archived