conquest deck layout question....

bethaniesmom

after two days of hassle over a travel agent mistake....don't ask, it is very complicated....we finally have new cabins, an upgrade at that....but I have one question, does anyone who has been on conquest before have any idea, on Lido deck, what the white area is between the bars/dining room and the cabins? its just a big white space so i am guessing it is crew area or service area, just a little concerned about the noise, etc, since we have just been moved to the Lido deck and have never been there before....

i guess if no one knows, i will be able to tell you in about 68 days!:)

Beverly

"does anyone who has been on conquest before have any idea, on Lido deck, what the white area is between the bars/dining room and the cabins? "

That white area is the tiers of lounge chairs. From the Lido Deck to the Panorama Deck is two or three tiers filled with lounge chairs. If you look on the deck plans of the Panorama Deck, it shows them.

You will love the Lido Deck and it will spoil you for the future. We stayed on that deck the last time we cruised on the Conquest and are doing it again in December. It's so convenient to everything and the cabins are quiet. Makes it really nice when you're out on the deck and need something from your room. I personally get really tired of the stairs after a point and waiting for elevators could take forever.

thanks everyone for your answers......am really looking forward to Lido deck for the convenience of being able to get to the outside of the ship...wven though we have always had a balcony, it is still sometimes nice to go on deck!

67 days!

Beverly

We were on Lido Deck in May. First time ever on that deck, but we'll never go elsewhere now. Like everyone says, it is VERY convenient and quiet as there aren't that many rooms on Lido. Just a few short steps to the pool, buffet, bar, etc. In fact we're booked on the Conquest next May. We not only have the Lido Deck but also the very same cabin as before. You should definitely enjoy it. The link below has some pictures of our two Conquest cruises.

Archived