Room upgrades within 4 days of cruise?

outdrbik

I see that our cruise is no longer on the Carnival website. We sail on Saturday on the Glory. I have called our PP numerous times the past couple of weeks for OBC due to rate changes. Has anyone ever called in and gotten a free room upgrade at the last minute? I don't know if there are any rooms available or not since our trip is no longer available to buy. I don't want to sound to greedy but I figure if there is a chance I might as well do it. Thanks for all of your help everyone!!!:D

Rooms are pretty much assigned at that point, so cabin upgrades aren't too likely. After final payment and the closer to departure, Carnival seems less willing to grant OBC's and I believe there is some time window before departure that they stop doing so. ken

I see that our cruise is no longer on the Carnival website. We sail on Saturday on the Glory. I have called our PP numerous times the past couple of weeks for OBC due to rate changes. Has anyone ever called in and gotten a free room upgrade at the last minute? I don't know if there are any rooms available or not since our trip is no longer available to buy. I don't want to sound to greedy but I figure if there is a chance I might as well do it. Thanks for all of your help everyone!!!:D

I'm also scheduled to cruise with you Sat on the Glory :D . I learned last night that the boat is officially sold out. They sold the last inside cabins for 329pp in order to fill the boat.

Archived