i'm losing them all...give me a clue

taralu7

okay, i just went back over the faq section on here and although i am a reasonably intelligent individual :D , i can not for the life of me, figure out how to re-view the posts that i've made. for instance, yesterday (i think) i responded to someone else's thread(s) and i was trying to go back to the same thread and see what else had been said. follow up on the thread so to speak. make sense? well, i can't remember the title of the thread and i don't know how to "search" for only my posts.

can anyone give me a clue?:confused:

okay, i just went back over the faq section on here and although i am a reasonably intelligent individual :D , i can not for the life of me, figure out how to re-view the posts that i've made. for instance, yesterday (i think) i responded to someone else's thread(s) and i was trying to go back to the same thread and see what else had been said. follow up on the thread so to speak. make sense? well, i can't remember the title of the thread and i don't know how to "search" for only my posts.

can anyone give me a clue?:confused:

Sure its VERY easy. Just click on your name taralu7 on this thread and it will show your posts. For example: you responded to two posts yesterday

Within penalty, son's school decides to have hurricane makeup day...can't go HELP!

And Gimpy Family...

Archived