I can't stand it!!

TanyaH321

Every day I am on this site. Every day I either phone or e-mail my 4 friends that are coming with me. 3 of which have never been. I can't stand it. Now I have them so excited. They communicate with me all the time with new questions. I hope after their first cruise they become addicts like me.:D

12 MORE SLEEPS!!!!!!!!!

12 MORE SLEEPS!!!!!!!!!

I kinda like that way of counting down! 13 more "sleeps" for us!

Since we are flying to our departure city the day before we board, I figure we are really only 12 days away. However, hubby says that since HE figures out vacation begins the minute we leave work on Monday, our vacation begins just 11 days from now! *LOL*

I am right there with you!!!!

For months I have been looking forward to Halloween because we fly out the next morning!!!! I couldn't wait any longer and have already decorated the daycare house for the holiday. My parents think I am crazy for putting the stuff up so early!! I too have been wishing my sumer away and am loving the Fall weather we have been having.

You know whats weird though ??? I have taken other great vacations, land based and enjoyed them very much but I have never been as excited about a vacation as I get about cruising. I don't know what it was but something about it hooked me and honestly I get a little obsessed about it.

I think it's just so " away" .. no phone to speak of.. we get to spend time with our friends who we love and don't get to spend as much time with as we would like to and it's easy going and well.. just awesome..

OK so now I am wound up again :D

17 days

OMG! I'm totally feelin' ya! I have a "Cruise Countdown" clock at work and love counting down the days!!

Isn't it funny....it really does feel like your gonna explode with excitement sometimes huh? It's like Christmas Eve as a kid again....so exciting!!!

I think if your gonna have an addiction, Cruising is the BEST!!! :D

I need to win the lottery.....maybe they'd let me buy a place on the ResidenceSeas. That would absolutely be my dream....

Dh and I talk all the time about moving from cruise ship to cruise ship if we were to win the lottery.

In SC the numbers are picked on Wednesday and Saturday nights, so we would find out around midnight that we won, be at the lottery office at 8am the next morning to get that first check to spend while they are working out all the other details.

Take the check to the bank, then leave immediately to go on our first cruise of many while our attorneys and financial advisors get our new accounts setup.:D

I'm so excited about my cruise next month that I can't stand it!

Sorry about that. I just had to release some pent up excitement and let ya'll know in the process.

Carry on...:D

jeje you sound familiar.

For us is 9 days.

Hopefully lol

:)

I have 2 weeks left and I CANT STAND IT !!! My dining room table has become CRUISE CENTRAL... I've starting stockpiling items so I won't forget...already have a stack of clothes, batteries, camera, snorkel gear, sunscreen, beach bag, I get ansy everytime I walk by it...Hubby said are we not going to use the table for 2 weeks?....I said....yep...move along buddy...stand in the kitchen if you need to ...

Archived