Favourite Magic Bullet Cruise Drink Recipes

SL HomeschoolMom

I'm considering buying a magic bullet blender to take with us on our next cruise.

Anybody want to share their favourite concoctions?

I'm thinking ice cream from on deck, fruit from the buffet (what's usually available...I can't remember), rum or vodka...

The magic bullet can be used as a blender too?

:eek::eek::eek:

The magic bullet can be used as a blender too?

Sure it can! We use it all the time for smoothies, iced coffee drinks, etc. We are taking ours with us on the Ecstasy.

As for favorite recipes---I'm taking a package of Pat O'Briens Hurricane mix for some drinks. Also Cranberry juice from the ship would be great with vodka or rum. And the touch of ice cream would be great!! I had thought of that but will definitely give it a try. That is if we can the ice cream back down to the cabin without eating it.:D

Bring along a bottle of Kahlua Mudslide and then mix that with vanilla ice cream and add a little chocolate syrup. We called that concoction "Slimfast".

UV Blue Vodka mixed with frut punch and ice makes an awesome slushy.

We always bring our Magic Bullet.

Thanks for the ideas, everyone. I actually went back and added the word "blender" after Magic Bullet in my original question hoping to avoid the inferences that I knew would happen.:D

Any of the fruit drinks from the Lido go great with rum.

Also with vodka...thinking about being a little more sophisticated this time (like Sex on the Beach...oops that doesn't sound too sophisticated, does it?)

That's why you have to bring two bottles (at least), one spiced and one white. "Drink Hardy Me Mates"

Agreed, also to avoid running out of rum (and vodka) by the first port of call like we did last cruise :o

Has anyone every actually taken one of these on a ship? I would love to bring mine but want to ensure it wouldn't be confiscated due to the blades :)

I was wondering this too. Perhaps it should be packed in a different suitcase than the rum runner flasks???

Archived