Need to Stress This

LauraJeremy

Ok I learned this from these boards years ago and just want to stress it for all the new people out there

We had booked a cruise for April but back in Jan cancelled it because we decided to last minute put our house on market and move ACROSS the street --yes crazy

well in July we decided to rebook our Enchantment Cruise for Oct since we had 30K points to use and airfare credit

Well we booked and got a great deal but I can't even believe what happened last night--

I periodically check the prices---and we went from $369 to $349 to $329 and I was sooo happy with that--we normally book Carnival so RCI prices are always a bit higher but we wanted to try them out!! Well last night it dropped to $219!!!!

so our breakdown looks like this for a 4N/5D Enchantment Sailing to Key West (we lovelovelove) and Cozumel (day at Nachi--can't wait)

ok so when you are ready to really start planning please keep me in the loop--check out what our cruise ended up costing

It is a Royal Caribbean 5 D/4N to Key West and Cozumel out of FL

Ok so when we booked our cruise it originally came to 936.24 but then we had a $300 discount for opening up a Royal Caribbean credit card.(totally worth doing-- we only had to use it once(which we did for the deposit) and we got 15K points--

so our total was 636.24--which we were happy with

I kept watching the prices and it went down again so our total went to 596.24 which we thought was amazing--$298 per person for a 4 night cruise was outstanding

so periodically I check the prices and I am in utter shock right now but our final price is down to 376.24-- a whopping $188.12 per person!!!

4 Nights and 5 Days of Freedom!!!!! We are leaving our 2 kids at home-- a much needed break for the 2 of us

Thanks for letting me share

Can't I push my luck and hope the base fair goes down from $219 to say $189!!!!! I will check 5x a day if I need to !!!!

Archived