I'm new here...

Hi everyone. I'm new to the boards but I had to find some people who are as excited about vacations as I am. I booked my next cruise just the other day and I may be already driving my wife crazy. This will be my 5th cruise, mostly with RCCL. We have done the Disney Wonder as well. On the Freedom, we'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary. Our daughters are very excited, my oldest was showing her grandmother the ports of call last night. She's her Daddy's girl! Anyway, thanks for allowing me to join up and I look forward to lots of great advice and good vibes as I countdown to August.:o

There are generally forums for most cruises. Go down to the bottom where there is a window that says FORUM JUMPS and click. Then go to RCCL Meet and Mingle and click. Then go to Freedom and click. Then look for the date of your cruise and you will most likely find many posts for your particular cruise and you can all get excited together. Most times they make some suggestions to meet on ship before the formal meet and mingle. GL

Well, if your new to the Freedom class ships, you should know the Captain doesn't like it when you wake him up at 3am to ask him when it's your turn to steer. Trust me on that.

Oh, and toilet papering the bridge is not considered an act of endearment.

Well, if your new to the Freedom class ships, you should know the Captain doesn't like it when you wake him up at 3am to ask him when it's your turn to steer. Trust me on that.

Oh, and toilet papering the bridge is not considered an act of endearment.

So that's why the Captain never invites us to dine with him!:p

Welcome Three Birds - have a great time here! There are a bunch of crazy, fun, great people on these boards.

Hey Wisdom, I have family there in Temecula. Do you know the Moss family by chance? (;) Yes, I know it's not a 10 person village, but this is a small world you know!)

So that's why the Captain never invites us to dine with him!:p

Welcome Three Birds - have a great time here! There are a bunch of crazy, fun, great people on these boards.

Hey Wisdom, I have family there in Temecula. Do you know the Moss family by chance? (;) Yes, I know it's not a 10 person village, but this is a small world you know!)

Hmmmm.....sorry...but no. I think we're up to around 70,000 in population. Great town though. Do they have kids, if so, what school do they go to?My kids go to Linfield Christian.

Archived