Suggestions for sightseeing near Madison Square Garden

misguy

We will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express near Madison Square Garden. I am wondering what we should see and do that is close and easy. My wife has limited mobility, and she will be in a wheel chair. We will have most of one day, and the evening to sightsee.

Also, we will be flying out after our cruise in the late evening, and I am looking for ideas on ways to spend that day considering we will have our luggage to deal with. We are flying out of JFK.

empire state building is near by. Macy's is near by. (out of town visitors can get a pass on the mezzanine for 13% off everything show your out of town id at the visitors info desk).... A little further afield is grand central station nice views. can she take a cab? take her to the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

empire state building is near by. Macy's is near by. (out of town visitors can get a pass on the mezzanine for 13% off everything show your out of town id at the visitors info desk).... A little further afield is grand central station nice views. can she take a cab? take her to the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

Grand Central is quite a bit further. Macy's and the Empire State Building are the closest things.

As far as what to do the last day of the cruise, you might want to try calling a limo company to give you a tour of the city. That way you can hold the luggage in the car.

We will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express near Madison Square Garden. I am wondering what we should see and do that is close and easy. My wife has limited mobility, and she will be in a wheel chair. We will have most of one day, and the evening to sightsee.

Also, we will be flying out after our cruise in the late evening, and I am looking for ideas on ways to spend that day considering we will have our luggage to deal with. We are flying out of JFK.

bryant park behind the new york public library (the library where ghostbusters was filmed) at 40th street.

Archived