does anyone remember the name??

carol allen

Does anyone remember the name of the company in Fort Lauderdale who will deliver wine and liquorr to your room on the ship so you don'thave to cart it in your luaggage from home. They also deiver baskets etc

My computer was reconfigured and I lost all of "my favorites"

thanks Carol

Does anyone remember the name of the company in Fort Lauderdale who will deliver wine and liquorr to your room on the ship so you don'thave to cart it in your luaggage from home. They also deiver baskets etc

My computer was reconfigured and I lost all of "my favorites"

thanks Carol

If I am not mistaken, it went out of business. I believe it was called _ _ _ _ boy. I cannot remember the first part.

I did find these"

http://www.wellwishers.com/USBonVoyageGifts-FL.html

http://www.basketstogo.com/cruise/index.htm

thanks for your replies

these names do not sound familiar - but you all are probably right

they have gone out of business

we are staying at a hotel in FLL for 2 days before cruise but not near a liquor store and with the extra cost for luggage was just trying to save on weight

carol

I am not an expert on FLL by any means but I understand that Total Wine is just off 17th and does a great job. Evidently you can phone in your order and they will have it ready for you so that you don't have to have the taxi meter running while you shop.

http://www.totalwineandmore.com/StoreList.aspx?state=FL&store=904

Total Wine that has been ref earlier is the one our Roll Call used earlier this year. One person took the order from all of us and it was delivered to their room at the hotel where we split it up. I think the order had to be $250 or more - no problem for our group :-)

Total Wine that has been ref earlier is the one our Roll Call used earlier this year. One person took the order from all of us and it was delivered to their room at the hotel where we split it up. I think the order had to be $250 or more - no problem for our group :-)

That sounds like my kind of a group. When do you sail again?;)

I ordered a basket for us from wellwishers when we left Brooklyn on the CB. The basket looked very nice and I understand different companies provide the actual service, however the $200 basket was supposed to contain champagne (which it did), chocolates (no name brand peanuts and some weird almond flavor choc. chip cookies instead) and fruit (there was plenty of fruit, unfortuately with the exception of the apples it was rotten).

I contacted the co who delivered the basket to the ship..before we left port, she argued with me telling me that the fruit wasn't rotten. Okay, so I never knew grapefruit and oranges were supposed to have green fuzz all over them, did you? She said she would take some money off the price (never happened) She tried to blame it on the ship's crew who actually bring the fruit to the cabin..hmmm .. I don't think so. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL

wellwishers.com has NOT contacted me in regard to any effort I have made contacting them. At this point the Credit Card Co can deal with it. Noah and I have pictures, which I told "Joannie" from Brooklyn when I spoke to her.

I would not use them again after this experience..If you use them, I hope you have better luck.

Laura

Putterdude - unfortunately we're the cruise challenged couple in the group - we're luck to do one every other year - many of them go several times a year. I did my best to get them to adopt us - but I think my bar bill scared them off.

Archived