In-N-Out Burger near LAX?

stillabrownsfan

How you possibly use the word "Carl's Junior" in the same paragraph with "In-N-Out".....have you no shame??? ;)

Just 25 more days and we will be back in the land of In-N-Out.:D

I can use it because it is the only thing I can get. The Shanghai noodles will have to do for now.

I actually e-mailed In-N-Out today and begged them to set up a dry ice/shipping double doubles to Western Washington service, since they won't open a franchise here......:eek:

Just came across this thread today, and now I'm dying... for a double double with grilled onions. YUMMY!

I'm sure this has been posted elsewhere, but just in case, here is a link to In-n-Out locations:

http://www.in-n-out.com/locations.asp

Definately one of those things I miss about So California, In-n-Out burgers. I have a great, actually two great stories about In-n-Out Burger in Riverside, CA. First one, one time at lunch went to the drive-thru, ordered my lunch, got to the window to pay and realized oh my god, my money was in my pants pocket at home! The person at the window said no problem if I could come back before they closed that night and gave me my order. Do you think McD's would do that? Doubtful. And yes, I did make it back within the hour to pay for my order.

Another time I ordered a few burgers, fries, drinks and got home and realized I drove away without the bag with the fries in it. Called the only number listed in the phone book, an 800 number and explained what happened. Was too far to drive back and within two days I received in the mail coupons for three burgers, three fries and three sodas or shakes. Couldn't believe it. After that every year around Christmas up until the time I moved to New Hampshire would receive three of those same gift coupons in the mail. Now if that doesn't say exceptional customer service in addition to the best burger and fries going, well don't know what does!

Fortunately when I get to California in April there are a few In-n-Outs on the way to my mom's from Ontario Airport. :cool:

• 5 weeks later...

Had my first In-N-Out burger of the season on Friday in Laughlin, NV. Oh was it sooooo good. We were there just after 3 pm and they were not busy which was nice for a change. Spotted a family sharing a few orders of "animal fries" and made a note that neither my acid reflux condition or cholesteral could handle those.....but they did look good.:D

Definately one of those things I miss about So California, In-n-Out burgers.

Fortunately when I get to California in April there are a few In-n-Outs on the way to my mom's from Ontario Airport. :cool:

Yes, we need to do an IN N OUT stop when you get out here.

What an interesting thread! I'm not familiar with this burger place since I live across the country. But they sure look and sound good.

I'll be debarking in L.A. on Dec. 23 and we, unfortunately, have about 6 hours until the flight out of LAX. We wanted to go to Hollywood to see some sites, but have been advised that there isn't enough time.

Maybe we could stop at the In-n-Out and have lunch while watching planes take off. Do you think the Super Shuttle would drop us off there? And, more importantly, could we get a ride back to the terminal?? How could we work it out? Really wish we could see some of L.A. instead of just an airport. Thanks for any advice.

Funny post. That particular In N Out is one of the closest ones to our house (the other closest one is in Culver City). We were just at that particular one this past Sunday. They are good... not as good as nice restaurant, but for the price and taste.... well worth it... yummy. I think every part of the country has some type of food or food establishment that they are known for and for S. Cali it is definitely In N Out (yes I know they have expanded beyond S. Cali).

Archived