Eurodam - Ship Services Coordinator?

SarahQ

Hey there,

If anyone can answer this question, it's you guys :)

Does anyone know the name/e-mail address of the Ships Services Coordinator for the Eurodam? We are planning a meet n' greet for our Nov 1-8 sailing and want to get in touch ASAP.

Thanks!

Hey there,

If anyone can answer this question, it's you guys :)

Does anyone know the name/e-mail address of the Ships Services Coordinator for the Eurodam? We are planning a meet n' greet for our Nov 1-8 sailing and want to get in touch ASAP.

Thanks!

The Ship Coordinator of Eurodam is Erin Markey. However, the person who set up our M&G two weeks ago said it was set up through the Mariners Society ("Raymond" at the Mariner Society, direct line 206.298.3030). I don't know if that's because we had a group of over 100. I do know that on the Noordam this summer there was a Ship Coordinator (who left) but the M&G was done through an Events Coordinator. So, some of these positions are being moved around since in the past year I have heard of the M&G being set up with the Ship Coordinator, Event Coordinator, or Mariner Society.

Well, Jade's reply is HALF correct...

If you just want to order a few gift items that you can bring to the M&G it would be Ship Services (when I ordered a PG for my 1 day Volendam coming up I was told that anyone could help me... it didn't have to be the specific ship coordinator... FYI) but if it's to actually set up a meeting place and maybe have a cocktail party setup or any of that sort of stuff it would go through the Onboard Event Services department.

I don't see a phone number on the HAL website, but anyone in any department ouyght to be able to transfer you... or you can call their switchboard and get transferred. That number is 206-281-3535.

I don't understand in any way shape or form why the Mariner SOciety would handle a M&G... They handle the promotional mailing lists and up to date info on your Mariner numbers...

To the OP, I would recommend OES department or Ship Services depending on what you actually need...

I am the person who set up the meet and greet on the Eurodam that had 75 people. It was done through Brenna Rondorf, ship's services for the Eurodam. You can email her at: brondorf@hollandamerica.com or call her at the number below. She was very very helpful.

Brenna Rondorf

Lead I Onboard Event Services

MS Eurodam

Phone: 877-885-4259

Fax: 206-301-5503

E-mail: brondorf@hollandamerica.com

I am the person who set up the meet and greet on the Eurodam that had 75 people. It was done through Brenna Rondorf, ship's services for the Eurodam. You can email her at: brondorf@hollandamerica.com or call her at the number below. She was very very helpful.

Brenna Rondorf

Lead I Onboard Event Services

MS Eurodam

Phone: 877-885-4259

Fax: 206-301-5503

E-mail: brondorf@hollandamerica.com

Ok, for some reason I had thought you said Raymond was in charge of the M&G but I re-read the thread on the Roll Call and I see you said he was in charge of the Mariners Brunch. Too many parties to keep track of!

The Ship Coordinator of Eurodam is Erin Markey. However, the person who set up our M&G two weeks ago said it was set up through the Mariners Society ("Raymond" at the Mariner Society, direct line 206.298.3030). I don't know if that's because we had a group of over 100. I do know that on the Noordam this summer there was a Ship Coordinator (who left) but the M&G was done through an Events Coordinator. So, some of these positions are being moved around since in the past year I have heard of the M&G being set up with the Ship Coordinator, Event Coordinator, or Mariner Society.

I made a mistake. Eurodam M&G was handled through the Onboard Events Coordinator, so it seems they are the ones that need to be contacted.

I was also told to contact the Onboad Events Coordinator if you have a group that wants to try to get a kitchen tour. Ours was in conflict with the M&G on Noordam, but the ship ended up pushing the M&G time back so it worked out, and on Eurodam the Galley tour was on the 2nd sea day instead of the first.

Archived