A couple of suite questions

happycruzer

I am so glad I asked now, as I did think it would be different without a butler.;) (Why do they call them butlers, is sounds SO old fashioned!)

Much appreciated! ...We leave tomorrow!:)

It's a little different, yes. But honestly, we enjoy this more than having a butler. Quite peaceful, but with all the perks involved, the best way to sail on Princess.

Enjoy your cruise, I am sure you will.

One tip: When you do order room service, since full room service is only given to suites, sometimes you have to tell them on the phone "this is the such and such suite, stateroom xxx" or they may tell you that those items are not available from room service. Those answering the phones don't always know which stateroom numbers are full suites and which are not. We have just found it makes it much easier this way and we don't have to go into the details explaining that this is a full suite, yadda yadda yadda. Less frustration. ;)

That would be great if you would let us all know. Have a GRAND cruise! ;)

Originally Posted by Lbackwith

Toto, many thanks for the fab UTube link, I can't wait to experience that!!!

Who knows if there is/isn't a PC. I based my decision on this photo that I found, though I don't know how old the photo is:

http://members.csolutions.net/morric...0-Cabin_14.JPG

http://members.csolutions.net/morrica/grandphotos.htm

I will let you know the outcome when I get back in a couple of weeks time

To be honest I need my laptop to download my photos, so I won't feel I wasted my time bringing it.

Yes, there is a complimentary computer in the Grand Suites on board the Grand Princess;)

Love the suite, and I am getting my early morning tea courtesy of room service:p

Thanks again for all the advice and info.

Thanks for letting us all know. Glad to hear you are enjoying your Grand Suite and that they did supply you with a PC. I figured one would be waiting for you, but it never hurts to have someone double check the currect status of some of these amenities.

Enjoy your tea, and have a fabulous cruise!

Archived