Gold signature cards?

Sparkle 123

Can anyone tell me if you get a gold signature card in Concierge class the same as you do in a suite?

Thanks

Hi Abbafan !

Yes, you do get a Gold Signature Card if you are in CC Class.

Regards,

Andy

We had a gold card last Dec. on the Century. If I had to guess it would come in handiest for a tender priority. It entitled us to a free wine tasting and a very few other perks. We were in a suite so I don't know how they are going to handle the addition of the CC. I am sure that all the questions about the gold card will be answered long before we do the Med on Milli. We are CC on this trip - if only it were tomorrow!!!

On the galaxy we just had to flash the silver card for free use of the therapy pool. Its a great system. Sounds like minors have blue cards. I remember when Royal just punched a hole in a minor card. Saw a few boys trying to fill it with blue crest toothpaste.:p wonder if they still do that? :confused:

Only problem would be the case where your captains club status entitled you to perks that the color of your card doesnt. :mad:

only problem would be the case where your captains club status entitled you to perks that the color of your card doesnt. :mad:

Do you think they can put something on the card that states the captains club level???

Thanks for all your replies. Looks like they have introduced a new color card system since we were on the Century last year as all suite guests had gold cards. I guess it is a bit of a status symbol kind of thing, my hubby loved flashing his gold card last year, looks like he'll get the chance again in CC!

Archived