Dinner Seating for Party of 5 on Glory??

jdlg4silb

We are a family of 5.....2 adults and 3 kids in 20's, and would like to have a table by ourselves on our New Years Glory Cruise. Not that we are anti-ocial, but we don't get to spend a lot of time anymore with the kids, and we look forward to our dinners on the ship.

Are there tables that will accommodate us for 5?

I know from past experience we can go to the dining room as soon as we board to attempt to arrange this, but just hoping to get some advice on what to do, how to approach the maitre'D etc.

Thanks!

We were in the same situation - 5 people. Once onboard I headed to the dining room (Platinum in our case) to check out what kind of table we got. There was noone there, but did find a map on the counter and saw that we got a table for 6 (your table number will be on the S&S card)

If you find out, once on board, that you do not have what you would like, you have to then talk to the Maitre'd as soon as he/she is available. No guarantess, but that's the best you can do.

Enjoy

the dining room staff is very nice on the glory.Traveles on her this past Aprilchanged form second setting to the first no problem I am sure they would work this out I have a family of five and we were a tround table of 8with a nother couple and there child so it all worked out .

Archived