Specialty Restaurant Menus?

pokeypoke

I will be on the Star December 6, 2008. Is there anywhere I can find current specialty menus to look at before the cruise? I would like to eat in one of the restaurants but would like to know what is on the menu first.

Thank you,

Pokey

Someone should be posting a link for you fairly quickly, but in the meantime I can tell you that when you board, you will be able to see all of the specialty menus at the reservations desk. They also have paper copies that you can take with you so you can compare and think about it if you'd like. :)

Thanks to those that posted the links to the specialty restaurants. I have a question. I notice that the menus are divided into sections (appetizers, mains etc.). Does the cover charge allow one to have more than one from each section? In other words, if I wanted 2 appetizers and a main and (gasp) 2 desserts, would that be allowed?

I am new to the specialty restaurant concept but I do recall on other lines in the "traditional" dining rooms that I could have what I wanted with no problem.

Thanks in advance.

Al

Thanks to those that posted the links to the specialty restaurants. I have a question. I notice that the menus are divided into sections (appetizers, mains etc.). Does the cover charge allow one to have more than one from each section? In other words, if I wanted 2 appetizers and a main and (gasp) 2 desserts, would that be allowed?

I am new to the specialty restaurant concept but I do recall on other lines in the "traditional" dining rooms that I could have what I wanted with no problem.

Thanks in advance.

Al

Yes, I ordered more than one item from the menu section on the Spirit in Feb 08. The waiter at Cagney's was very accommodating. Please note that a few items on the menu have an additional charge.

These are for the Jade. Should be the same:

http://jade08.sellie.de/Menus/index.html

THANK YOU for posting!!!! Someone else posted a link a while back to be helpful but they had scanned them in too small so alas, I could barely read them. Thanks a million- I can't wait. The food looks great. Any recommendations? We are going on a different ship but I am sure their will be some consistency.:p

Archived