Carnival Excursion and Airport Transfers

919Florida

Hi everyone.

I am going to be on the Nov 16 Carnival Glory cruise. I just booked last weekend and since final payment was due when I booked I went ahead and reserved the airport transfers as well at the same time. Now when I was looking at available shore excusions on the site I seen that Carnival has a NASA shore excursion in Port Canaveral that includes airport transportation. My flight is not until 6:00pm that day so this would be a great excursion to take. My question is would Carnival refund my transfer back to the airport since the excursion has the transfers included if I would take that excursion. Was just wondering if anyone had experience with that.

Thanks for your help.

PS If anyone knows where I can find some pictures of Carnival Glory I would appreciate it. We are in the Family Ocean View stateroom on the Spa deck. Can't seem to find any pictures of this type of room. Would love to see some.

Chris

Yes, they will just charge you the difference in cost. Go to the tour desk when you get onboard and they can adjust it for you.

I saw someone ask about the ocean view spa staterooms last night and someone posted a link from webshots for pics so maybe try a search there? Or look back a page or two and you may find the post. Sorry I can't be more help. It's kind of a pain without the search :(

Archived