All things Navigator please.....

karkee07

Taking a cruise on this fine ship in Jan 09. Will be the first time on a ship this big....man she's huge(the thought of the Freedom and Oasis's length bobbles me!)

Anyways....if you have anything on Navigator, post it please! I love knowing eveything about the ships! :D

Taking a cruise on this fine ship in Jan 09. Will be the first time on a ship this big....man she's huge(the thought of the Freedom and Oasis's length bobbles me!)

Anyways....if you have anything on Navigator, post it please! I love knowing eveything about the ships! :D

Same here....I sail her next year and I have never been on her....Can't wait!

We sail Jan. 12 to Cozumel and Belize. Our last cruise was Majesty of the Seas but that was in 2002. I have a feeling this is going to be a whole different world!

I'm on the same cruise (01/12/09)!! This will be my third time on Navigator.

For all you Navigator newbies, here are pictures I took of this amazing ship:

http://navigatoroftheseas.googlepages.com

Here are my two reviews from my two previous Navigator cruises:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=35111

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=45072

I warn you though. Once you try Navigator, you'll find yourself cruising it again and again. She's like an addiction that doesn't go away.

We sail Jan. 12 to Cozumel and Belize. Our last cruise was Majesty of the Seas but that was in 2002. I have a feeling this is going to be a whole different world!

Omg! How did you wait 6+ years?!?!? I am so obsesed with cruising I will talk about it to who ever will listen and I get sad when I see an RCI commercial or just happen to look at the site when I know we aren't planning one at the time....lame

I am only 19 (almost 20) and the fact that I haven't been on a cruise in over a year is killing me....although we do somehow end up in FLA at least once a year. lol

The funniest thing is that my brother and I are not spolied, we just prefer vacations over anything else.

Our first Cruise was on the Navigator. we had a 6th floor balcony. We loved every bit of the Cruise. I did tons of research and felt like I knew where everything was as soon as we hit the ship. We made chops and portifinos reservations. Bought a coke cup. Learned where our room was. Showed the DW around and had an absolute blast on our Cruise.

Have Fun!

• 1 month later...
I'm on the same cruise (01/12/09)!! This will be my third time on Navigator.

For all you Navigator newbies, here are pictures I took of this amazing ship:

http://navigatoroftheseas.googlepages.com

Here are my two reviews from my two previous Navigator cruises:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=35111

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=45072

I warn you though. Once you try Navigator, you'll find yourself cruising it again and again. She's like an addiction that doesn't go away.

Thanks for the great pics. I decided to surprise my DH with a couples only 4 nighter in Dec when he returns from deployment and this will be our first time on Navigator. We've been on Explorer twice before and will be on her again in Feb for the family cruise, so excited to see the differences in this ship.

I also decided to splurge for a balcony room on deck 7, which we've not done before, but for us it was only 200 more than the PR I was looking at - yeah for military rates. So can't wait to be cruising in style - lol.

Everyone else - enjoy your cruises!

Well, I have a couple of suggestions for those that imbibe. I have only sailed NOS and it was last March. Absolutely wonderful ship! On deck 15 there are two "bars" One is a lounge where there are shows in the evening and the other is the 19th hole. During the day, you can't beat the 19th hole!! Fantastic views, not crowded, and in my opinion the best(strongest) drinks on the ship. Get to know the bartender the first day and a little extra tip goes a loooong way. Another little private nook is on deck 7. The library generally has no one in it, except those passing through to get to their room, It has a couch and a couple of comfy chairs overlooking the Royal promenade. It's a great place to go and enjoy a glass of wine and your significant other. In reading this, I guess you could enjoy this without drinking.

I've never tried.

hi karkee07

just returned from a 12 night cruise on -board the navigator

the ship was really beautifull and very well kept the staff work very hard ,our cabin was a balcony on the 8th floor very nice lots of space and a great bed !! we had a table for two in the nutcracker , great service and i enjoyed the food our waiter was andy, we also ate in the portofinos $20 each and chops $25 each the food was fantastic and worth the extra money great shows and the ice show was a reall treat .lots of other bars something for everyone i would say we also used roomservice a few times again good service the self service buffet had everything you could ask for never saw anyone going hungry !!! you will love this ship any questions just ask and i will try to answer for you , have fun i am sure you will :D

Could someone please tell me where you embark on the Navigator? I have looked at the deckplans and can't imagine how you get on the ship!

thanks!

deck 4 i think ?????????

sorry cant remember and it was only 2 weeks ago !:confused:

We sailed the Navigator last March and loved it so much we have it booked again for a year and a half from now. We had cabin 1690 and thought it was fabulous in every way. Cabin and balcony were perfect.

I have been looking for some photos of cabins 1388/1688 with the new bedding on any of the Voyager Class ships. I have come across some great photos with the old bedding, but absolutely none with the new. If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be great. I have started a binder of my upcoming cruises, flights/hotels/cabins/etc and I'd love to have the pictures to add.

:) :) :)

Booked a two nighter this Jan just to get a taste of this class ship on a great deal. Thank you soooooooooooooo much for those great pics. Now the only problem I see happening is that two nights won't be nearly enough. She looks beautiful!!

Thanks for the great pics. I decided to surprise my DH with a couples only 4 nighter in Dec when he returns from deployment and this will be our first time on Navigator. We've been on Explorer twice before and will be on her again in Feb for the family cruise, so excited to see the differences in this ship.

I also decided to splurge for a balcony room on deck 7, which we've not done before, but for us it was only 200 more than the PR I was looking at - yeah for military rates. So can't wait to be cruising in style - lol.

Everyone else - enjoy your cruises!

A balcony GTY just dropped to $379pp for reg rate! Not sure if thats cheaper than you have

Could someone please tell me where you embark on the Navigator? I have looked at the deckplans and can't imagine how you get on the ship!

thanks!

Read the following in a review: When you board the Navigator, you are directed to the centrum closest to your room so it's much easier. Definitely a well organized system of embarkation.

So it looks like you come in on deck 4 forward... I'll find out in Dec...

Booked a two nighter this Jan just to get a taste of this class ship on a great deal. Thank you soooooooooooooo much for those great pics. Now the only problem I see happening is that two nights won't be nearly enough. She looks beautiful!!

my DH and I are on this cruise as well....Can't wait!

We'll be on the NOS leaving Ft. Lauderdale on Dec 1 to Cozumel and Belize.

Has anyone stayed in room 8586 or another room in that area? Does it seem to be convenient to stairs/elevators and other important areas of the ship?

thanks in advance for the info.

Archived