Nice Suprise for Boyfriend....

karkee07

My boyfriend and I are taking a cruise in Jan with my family. This will be my 5th and his first...so he is going to feel overwhelmed. The cruise we are looking at is 4 nights with one stop in Coz and two days at sea. We'll be on the Navigator.

What is something sweet I can do for my bf. I was thinking dinner at one of the resturants or something.We'll be 20 when we sail.

any ideas would be great.

the whole restaurant thing is a good idea.

i'm 20 also, and just sailed on liberty with my boyfriend (now 22) and a bunch of friends. we happened to be sailing during his birthday on september 11, so one night all of us went to chops and i had the staff bring out a cake and sing happy birthday to him. i also paid for his meal at chops .. it was a nice surprise for him i think :)

You can take him to the Gentlemen's Club on the first deck in the crew areas. Just ask any crew member and they'll show you how to get there. ;)

Seeing this after seeing the Balcony Club suggestion was just too much to contain the laughter...

Join the balcony club?

Let them join the bridge club (on the Royal Promenade).

In case they don't have a balcony or are scared to join the bridge club they could get a Promenade room and join the Promenade Club. They have that little sitting area at the window. To become a full fledged Promenade Clubmember they have to leave the curtain open though.

It'll be birthday for a whole lotta people.

:D

Let them join the bridge club (on the Royal Promenade).

In case they don't have a balcony or are scared to join the bridge club they could get a Promenade room and join the Promenade Club. They have that little sitting area at the window. To become a full fledged Promenade Clubmember they have to leave the curtain open though.

It'll be birthday for a whole lotta people.

:D

Wouldn't the promenade bridge be a restricted area? If so, this could get you in some trouble...

I think the Promenade Club is the exhibitionist version of the Balcony Club... Let's face it, in most cases, people joining the Balcony Club can't be seen completing the initiation rites, whereas those joining the Promenade Club could be seen...

Archived