need TV info for football fans

marthatravels

On the Dawn next week - does anyone know if any of the bars get football or golf .....looking for Steeler/Eagle game...thanks

I was on the Spirit last month, and I noticed that they were only showing games that were on ESPN in both your cabin and at the sports bars. This only applied to baseball because it wasn't football season yet. It may be different for football, but at the very least they will show a game on ESPN.

There is a little bar, can't remember the name right now. It's opposite Blue Lagoon -that has several TVs including large screen- and shows lots of sports. We cruised last year during the Final Four and basketball was always on. Somebody could probably me with the name.

On the Dawn next week - does anyone know if any of the bars get football or golf .....looking for Steeler/Eagle game...thanks

Was on the Gem out of New York in January and they had all of the play off games on the big screen and various other TVs throughout the ship. They even had them listed in the Dailies as an event! I'm thinking you'll be able to see the game somewhere.

Archived