Proof of wine package

Orcrone

We purchased some wine for our cruise by faxing the order form to HAL. Is it a good idea to bring proof of purchase for the package? The charge showed up online this morning, so the only thing I can think of doing is printing out the page off the web. However, it just shows up as a charge to HAL, with no info as to what the charge is for.

When I order anything pre cruise, I always take a copy of my credit card statement. Even though it doesn`t say what its for, at least its somewhere to start if there is any problem. Have done it plenty of times in the past, and never had a problem....jean :cool:

When I order anything pre cruise, I always take a copy of my credit card statement. Even though it doesn`t say what its for, at least its somewhere to start if there is any problem. Have done it plenty of times in the past, and never had a problem....jean :cool:
With all the paperwork I'm taking, one more piece of paper won't make a difference. Thanks for the suggestion.

Marc

If there is a problem about the wine package and you can show them the evidence of a charge to HAL., you have proved to them you have paid for "something extra " to HAL. The proof now shifts to them to prove that it is for something other than what you claim it to be. Without your proof of paying for 'something extra', the onus is on you.

Our last cruise we ordered weeks in advance our Asti Champagne we like so much with 2 ordered of the chocolate covered strawberries. I did not bring any proof that they had already charged me nor did I questions there would be a problem and there was not. Sure enough when we opened the cabin door there was our Champagne on ice and the wonderful chocolate covered strawberries. That would be one little thing I would not worry about, I think HAL is pretty good on following thru on that kind of stuff.

Archived