Platinum Latitudes

JUSRN

Anyone know what the perks are for Platinum? Is it comparable to suite passengers? For instance.....can you go to Cagney's for breakfast and lunch? Concierge service?

We just moved up to Platinum for our repo cruise 10/28!!!!!

PLATINUM BENEFITS

(members with 14 or more completed cruises*)

Access to Latitudes customer service desk

Latitudes pricing on all sailings

Special notification when the latest online Latitudes magazine is available

Priority check-in

Latitudes ship pin

Latitudes onboard liaison to answer your questions at sea

Members-only cocktail parties hosted by Captain

Exclusive gathering

Tasty treat delivered to your stateroom two times during your cruise

VIP service, which includes:

Welcome basket

Priority restaurant reservations

Priority tender tickets

Priority disembarkation*

Invitation to the Captain's cocktail party

Complimentary dinner in Le Bistro

Special Latitudes cruise offers and announcements via email

Anyone know what the perks are for Platinum? Is it comparable to suite passengers? For instance.....can you go to Cagney's for breakfast and lunch? Concierge service?

I've read in other threads that as a Platinum member you do get to eat breakfast and lunch at the specialty restaurants that are available to suite guests. Hopefully someone will post a confirmation.

I've read in other threads that as a Platinum member you do get to eat breakfast and lunch at the specialty restaurants that are available to suite guests. Hopefully someone will post a confirmation.

I have sailed as platinum and not been invited. I BELIEVE it is at the discretion of the consierge or hotel director and may be determined by number of people entitled by being in suites and the number of platinum members on board.

I have sailed as platinum and not been invited. I BELIEVE it is at the discretion of the consierge or hotel director and may be determined by number of people entitled by being in suites and the number of platinum members on board.

Yes, I remember that now. You're right, it's up to the concierge or HD and the amount of space available for non-suite guests. Thanks for clarifying.

We are also Platinum and just came home from the Majesty today and enjoyed Breakfast & Lunch in Lebistro :)

I surprised they didn't give a new plat the royal treatment.

We went platinum for the 2nd cruise of a B2B last summer (2007) on the Star. Immediately invited to dinner by the cruise consultant...to sell us more cruises.

However, on the Jade this past August we DID go to dinner with Jenny, the C/C on the Jade. But that's because we just plain LIKE Jenny, having known her from many, many cruises. She's just simply a NICE lady!

Archived