Another Flow-Rider ??

DEBCAT65

I did the group lesson, it was SO worth the money. They split us into two smaller group, one was a family of 4 and then another guy with me. And they do it at off-peak times, which I apprecaited since i am in my late 30's and didn't want a bunch of kids gawking at me! LOL

To book - they have a little booth outside the flowrider where you sign the waivers and sign up for lessons. I didn't sign up until mid-cruise, had to work up my nerve!

One word of warning - I was SORE for like a week afterwards! You fall like 100 times in that lesson, and sometimes it really hurts! But it was really fun.

i was kind of cold by the end. But I think I would have felt ridiculous honestly in a wetsuit. (I mean come on, it took me half an hour to even be able to stand on the board for longer than 4 seconds! So I couldn't pretend to be a real surfer!:D ) But if you are female wear a one piece bathing suit or a shirt over your bikini. And be prepared, you will need some Advil the next morning if you are over 35 like me!

It isn't as expensive if you do the group lesson instead of the private one.

Archived