Berlie, Godfrey or Sonny?

nc_cruiser1

These three all seem to offer identical or nearly identical tours at the same price. The choice might be made based on the different "atmosphere" they provide. Sonny's tour sounds more "fun", with the music and all. But... how is his driving? My DW is concerned that it will be too "wild" for her... she doesn't like crazy driving, even though that seems to be the norm in many places, LOL.

These three all seem to offer identical or nearly identical tours at the same price. The choice might be made based on the different "atmosphere" they provide. Sonny's tour sounds more "fun", with the music and all. But... how is his driving? My DW is concerned that it will be too "wild" for her... she doesn't like crazy driving, even though that seems to be the norm in many places, LOL.

EVERYBODY in St. Thomas drives 'crazy' and they all have a secret code acording to how the horn is honked, so be prepared to hear a LOT of car and truck horns! We never saw anyone run into each other, but there is no way I would want to drive on this island:eek:

i shot a video last year while riding in a taxi out the window. had to be careful how far I let my arm hang out for fear of losing it! With all the hills and winding roads we were on, it is like riding on a roller coaster when watching it on the big screen TV:)

There is no such thing as a relaxing drive on St. thomas! You won't see many 'little' cars either since everything is steep, winding hills. Most taxis are F450 heavy duty Ford trucks that have been customized. Pretty neat, too as there are no two alike.

Archived