I need someone to cruise with

lbt43

I am currently looking for a single woman to go on a cruise with. I am just looking for good convo and someone to hang out with/eat with. I am hoping to go in October of 09.

Where would you like to cruise? I am single and travel SOLO. IT would be fun to meet up on the ship. Let me know. Karen

• 1 month later...

Please note the Announcement above titled No " Personal Ads" For Cabinmates Allowed. Also, the following from the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free membership:

Miscellaneous

Basically, an ad is an ad. So, please no posting of "looking for roommate" type posts, tour shares (except in ROLL CALL threads), giveaways, ebay links, etc. etc.

Also from the Guidelines:

... You should also know that the discussion of our management policies and procedures -- including post deletions-- is considered off-topic discussion for our cruise boards and will also be removed without notice...

And posted many places on the boards:

Questions, comments & concerns regarding the management of our message boards should be directed to: community@cruisecritic.com. Posts regarding these issues will be removed.

Some posts on this thread had to be removed due to the fact they appeared to be looking for someone to share a cabin. We will remove any subsequent inappropriate postings without warning. Offering to e-mail someone information concerning any topic that violates the Guidelines is not allowed, nor is asking members to e-mail you for the information. Please use good judgment in wording your messages.

If you are sailing solo/single on a cruise and want to find others sailing on the same cruise, that's fine. However, you will probably have better luck posting on the Roll Call thread for your cruise sail date.

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

• 2 weeks later...

May I suggest that you Google "hosted singles cruises" and you will find options to cruise with other singles. They will assist you with a cabinmate if you prefer. I quickly found three singles cruises for Oct. 2009. They were the Mariner of the Seas, Emerald Princess and Carnival Freedom. I have 2 singles cruises booked at this time. I will be on the Ruby Princess on Dec. 6, 2008 and the Celebrity Solstice on Jan. 18, 2009. We have 352 singles booked on the Ruby Princess, and approximately 200 on the Celebrity Solstice. I have met a lot of fun and interesting people on these singles cruises. I highly recommend that you give this a try.

• 2 weeks later...
May I suggest that you Google "hosted singles cruises" and you will find options to cruise with other singles. They will assist you with a cabinmate if you prefer. I quickly found three singles cruises for Oct. 2009. They were the Mariner of the Seas, Emerald Princess and Carnival Freedom. I have 2 singles cruises booked at this time. I will be on the Ruby Princess on Dec. 6, 2008 and the Celebrity Solstice on Jan. 18, 2009. We have 352 singles booked on the Ruby Princess, and approximately 200 on the Celebrity Solstice. I have met a lot of fun and interesting people on these singles cruises. I highly recommend that you give this a try.

wow

I just cant believe that there would be that many onboard

that is a lot of singles ...:cool:

mostly female though , right ?

wow

I just cant believe that there would be that many onboard

that is a lot of singles ...:cool:

mostly female though , right ?

There are lots of singles, both male and female on the organized single cruises. The Halloween ones tend to draw the most, sometimes over 300.

Archived