Trivia onboard Ecstasy

want2cruiseagain

They don't always give these little gems as prizes. I've won several decks of cards, "medallions" on a ribbon, drink coupons, t-shirts and other items.

I prefer the SOAS, however, and usually try to find out whatzup before I sit down to play.

Oh No!!

First the Gala Buffet is gone... now you are telling me No Ship on a Stick???

Let's just hope they "ran out" of them..... :cool:

I am one of those people who actually love my Trophies... but I was amazed on our last cruise those out there who looked down at them.

Catrin

Carnival went through a stage several years ago of giving out the medals instead of the SOAS.

I think the comment cards brought the SOAS back to life...perhaps we need to remind Carnival what we want on those comment cards....

They don't always give these little gems as prizes. I've won several decks of cards' date=' "medallions" on a ribbon, drink coupons, t-shirts and other items.

I prefer the SOAS, however, and usually try to find out whatzup before I sit down to play.[/quote']

Drink Coupons? You can keep the SOAS, give me drink coupons and I would play every game available, and since they let you grade your own paper and I am not that honest (I sell cars) I would win every game.

I would like to see a variety of prizes such as cards, shirts, and drink coupons. I love my Ship on a Stick, but I really just need one per cruise. There have been times on past cruises I played lots of games and won duplicates, and ended up running around giving them out to random strangers!

Archived