World Cruise

easy spirit

Considering a "world cruise" for 2010.

The itinerary from Crystal's Serenity itinerary really owed me. It's really

different & includes many of my wish list places to visit in the near future.

Their prices will be available next 1st. of October but will wait until the Regent's itinerary be available to decide based on itinerary & price - wise.

Had cruised with both lines before & know the basic differences between them. Regent has been my favorite cruise line but with the all inclusive policy, their prices has increased dramatically & there has been some service issues being brought on this board recently. But welll ... nothing is 100% perfect under the sun.

I know Crystal is no cheap by any means & their extras, specially the bar bill will add up, but their itinerary I think will be tough to beat...., IMO of course.

Any recommendations or feedback will be appreciated. Thanks....

The cabin is always *very* important to us and would most certainly be so on such an extended cruise. Are you including the cabin in your comparison? I have been on both lines and know Regent has the better cabins. The penthouse suite on Crystal (second down from top) compares to the 2nd or 3rd down on Regent (can't remember the cat name). Check the sq.ft. and such. We do the old line down the middle of the paper using pluses and minues to help us decide.

Archived