Xel-Ha through RCCL? Any reviews??

jacksmom09

Xel-ha is a beautiful. We loved it theare. Personally, I would not book Xel-ha if my port of call is Cozumel due to travel time. And booking thru RCCL you even have less time to explore the beautiful park. You will feel rushed.

If you ever in Cancun or Riviera Maya, definitely worth it going there but from Cozumel, I wouldn't do it.

Xel-ha is a beautiful. We loved it theare. Personally, I would not book Xel-ha if my port of call is Cozumel due to travel time. And booking thru RCCL you even have less time to explore the beautiful park. You will feel rushed.

If you ever in Cancun or Riviera Maya, definitely worth it going there but from Cozumel, I wouldn't do it.

I'm with cruiseblue on this. If I wanted to go to Xel-ha or Xcaret I would do a cruise to Calica and go from there. 1 1/2 or 2 hours on a ferry and then another 2 hours of travel to and from the sites isn't my idea of a vacation. There is too much to do on Cozumel for me to go to the mainland.

I have done it twice from Cozumel, both times through RCI. It was about 1/2 hour ferry ride, then a walk through part of Playa del Carmen to get on a bus, then about 1/2 hour in the bus....maybe less. The park is gorgeous. Really stunning. I loved it there. I didn't feel too rushed at all. It's a big park, and it would be wise to keep a map of it with you...we got lost for almost an hour our first time there. The snorkeling was nice the first time, kinda weak the second time. The first time I saw some fabulous multicolored pastel fish and a baby sea turtle! The second time they were releasing some baby sea turtles from the beach. They also have people walking around with parrots for you to hold for pictures. Have fun!

Archived