Broncos football on the Glory

gacruiser

I'm sure they can find the game for you. I know my husband was cruising with me when there was some National Championship game being played. He asked for it and they showed it on the Lido deck on the big screen. He was happy as a clam. I was at Senor Frogs with my friends. I think his team one and he was 'almost' as happy as I was when I returned to the ship.:D

Thanks! He will be so HAPPY!

Tell your husband that we Bronco fans are the luckiest Carnival cruisers.

I have cruised the last 2 seasons (once on Glory) and enjoyed the local broadcasts of the Broncos games. (plus he will get to watch the local news with their Bronco coverage.)

Carnival is the best for Bronco fans.

Bill

Dang it! :(

Ok...seriously now

Carnival will have available the Sunday Night NBC game and the Monday Night ESPN game as well as any Thursday Night games during the season. They will also show the three games carried on the local CBS and FOX affiliates in Denver when the Broncos are on the road or the two games when Denver plays at home.

Besides...you're on a cruise. You shouldn't be watching football anyway, that's what Tivo is for...Geez!:D;):rolleyes:

Ok...seriously now

Carnival will have available the Sunday Night NBC game and the Monday Night ESPN game as well as any Thursday Night games during the season. They will also show the three games carried on the local CBS and FOX affiliates in Denver when the Broncos are on the road or the two games when Denver plays at home.

Besides...you're on a cruise. You shouldn't be watching football anyway, that's what Tivo is for...Geez!:D;):rolleyes:

Try being a hockey fan. :cool:

Wait....there are 31 other teams besides the Bronocos??? Hmm.....:D

Yes, Broncos EVERYWHERE on Carnival....we enjoyed the Denver vs. Oakland game a few weeks ago on the Carnival Sensation....although no Raiders fan were in attendance, we did sit with some Kansas City Chiefs fans who also watched the game....wish I could contacted them this coming Monday....HA HA HA:p

GO BRONCOS!

if your game is shown nationally-- it will be seen on a ship.

If its a local game-- it will not.

Find out one year when I booked my SO onto his first cruise during football season (i was no beaten for doing so--- :D :D )

But people who posted here said that he can get the game on in the sports bar so he was ok--- untilw e boarded-- and nothing could be further from the truth. (he missed his eagles/dallas game and was sulky for a few hours that sunday-- but lived- and I no longer plan vacations around football season.

IF the denver game is blacked out-- you wont see it either as another game will be shown instead.

Dont count on it-- and if it happens then no disappointments

if your game is shown nationally-- it will be seen on a ship.

If its a local game-- it will not.

Unfortunately it doesn't quite work this way. CBS and FOX broadcast what are called "National Games" each Sunday afternoon. If one of these games conflicts with a Broncos game or the NFL rules governing broadcasts in the Denver market on a given Sunday afternoon the "National Game" will not be broadcast on an outlet available to Carnival ships.

The only games certain to be available are the weekly Sunday Night and Monday Night games as well as any Thursday games. These games are exclusive broadcasts and will have no conflicts.

IF the denver game is blacked out-- you wont see it either as another game will be shown instead.

All Bronco home games have sold out so blackouts will not be an issue for the 2008 season. Road games are not subject to blackout rules. Remember, Sunday afternoon games are shown on the local Denver FOX and CBS affiliates. What they choose to show is all that matter, Check their local listings via Google.

The only games certain to be available are the weekly Sunday Night and Monday Night games as well as any Thursday games. These games are exclusive broadcasts and will have no conflicts.

Wow, based on this, sounds like I'll be able to see my SD Chargers/Indianapolis Colts game on Sunday night when we're on the Spirit in Acapulco this November! Very cool, and thanks for the info.. :)

Carnival has the Denver stations for it's network channels so it is a pretty good bet (as long as they aren't blacked out ... they still do that?)

Denver does not BLACK OUT any games, we are sold out for every game. The last few times that we traveled we got the Denver Stations, so we were able to get the game. They will also have MNF on the BIG Screen on the lido deck. You will be able to catch the game in the Sports bar. Have fun and GOOOO BRONCOS.

Denver does not BLACK OUT any games, we are sold out for every game. The last few times that we traveled we got the Denver Stations, so we were able to get the game. They will also have MNF on the BIG Screen on the lido deck. You will be able to catch the game in the Sports bar. Have fun and GOOOO BRONCOS.

What self respecting Broncos fan has Redskin for a screen name. :cool:

What self respecting Broncos fan has Redskin for a screen name. :cool:

That was my HIGH School Mascot and I have used the screen name for years. I am a die hard Broncos Fan, with season tickets for 19 years and the Tattoo to prove it. I have been featured in a Book about Broncos Fans, and I am on the big Screen at the games every weekend. LOL

Wait....there are 31 other teams besides the Bronocos??? Hmm.....:D

Yes, Broncos EVERYWHERE on Carnival....we enjoyed the Denver vs. Oakland game a few weeks ago on the Carnival Sensation....although no Raiders fan were in attendance, we did sit with some Kansas City Chiefs fans who also watched the game....wish I could contacted them this coming Monday....HA HA HA:p

GO BRONCOS!

LOL my husband would agree with you. There is no other team besides the Broncos in his mind.

Archived