POA Shore Excursion Questions

teamfour

We are planning a trip on the POA during Nov or Jan. NCL's website shows most shore excursions as being unavailable for our sail dates. Are there independent tour operators that cater to the cruise passengers? Any ones I should look at specifically?

Thanks in advance.

Teamfour

What exactly do you have in mind? We're going on the POA Jan. 23rd and plan on doing all of our excursions on our own. I've done a fair amount of research and if you let me know some of your interests, I can share what I've found out with you.

ukbballfan, thanks for the reply. We don't mind copying some of the tours offered by NCL. I am just looking for independent tour companies that offer similar tours that fit within a cruise passenger's schedule. I now this is kind of vague. I would be interested in some of the general info you may have collected.

Thanks!

I'm getting the same thing regarding tour availability through NCL for the POA. I'm wondering if it's because they just posted the 2005 tours and perhaps they are revising the prices. Thus, none of the tours have been made available for sale to the public yet. Possible?

Archived