Need Help - Funpass

loveshack

Hi All-

I am trying to complete our funpass. This is the first time we have had passports and it has a field to fill in for city of issuance. I've looked all over the passport and can't seem to find what city issued the passport. Is there a special trick to this?

THANKS!

The funpass asked for City Of Issuance/Authority. The authority that granted your Passport is the United States Department of State.

This information is correct. I just did mine a couple weeks ago and had to take a second look. It states city of issuance/authority. Just type in U.S. Dept of states and it goes through.

The funpass asked for City Of Issuance/Authority. The authority that granted your Passport is the United States Department of State.

I just got my passport this week and was also confused as to what to put there. The return address was from Charleston so I put that on the form. Do you think that would be ok or should I go back and change it to Department of State?

Very strange! On Canadian passports there is a line that states "city of issuance". It's pretty odd that they would make the funpass more reflective of Canadian passports than US. Although there are more and more Canadians sailing! (over 1500 on my Triumph cruise!)

Archived