What is the best DOD?

laurenlou

I used to feel Miami Vice, but now I am 'addicted' to Malibu Rum Hurricanes!

I asked for one this past weekend on the CTN and they wanted to know if I wanted an Ike or Gustav!:p

I have never had one of these. I love Malibu!! I will definitely being trying one on my next cruise!

THanks

The Kiss on the Lips is my personal favorite

Here is how to make it

1 - 1 1/2 oz peach schnapps

4 - 6 oz frozen mango mix

1 tbsp grenadine syrup

The mango mix should be blended with crushed ice firstly with the schnapps. Pour the schnapps and mango mix into a cocktail glass with the grenadine already placed at the bottom.

Here are the ingredients for the ultimate sun tan

Ultimate Suntan

The mix of blackberry, banana, and orange is delicious

1 fluid ounce rum

1/4 fluid ounce creme de banana

1/4 fluid ounce blackberry brandy

1 1/2 fluid ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix

1 1/2 fluid ounces orange juice

grenadine, float

Blend all ingredients together, except the grenadine, pour over ice, float the grenadine over the top and garnish with orange slice.

& also, if you are going to Tortola, when you are on the beach, be sure to ask for the Bushwacker! That drink was amazing!!

;) I like all of them about the same......Miami Vice and Goombay Smash and Rum Punch are my favorites in that order. Just being on a cruise makes any drink good!

Thanx for the reminder. Only 2 or 3 times in my life have I ordered a rum based drink at home. Each time I nearly gagged on it. Yet, while cruising, I swill them down like they were the Nectar of the Gods. Goombay Smash, Rum Punch, Rum Runners, Mai Tai's, Suffering Bastards, all just smooth and tasty.

Must be salt air is a necessary ingredient.

Dan

my favorite so far is the yellow bird. i would order two of those and that is alot for me as at home I am normally a beer drinker when I go out with the girls. If I want something different I like a chocolate martini, strawberry diaraqui and a pina colada. So far any drink is great as long as I am on the ocean with my wonderful boyfriend at my side watching the sun go down on the water and not having a phone go off asking if you can come in today or it is your mother what are you doing. Ah that is the life. well 46 more days until it comes true. have a great weekend and if anyone is going on a cruise soon have a great one.

Pam:D

I'm sooo looking forward to sailing away with a DOD! What is your favorite?

I'm looking at the list on page 2: http://www.seauonboard.com/cruise101_files/BEVERAGES%20AND%20ALCOHOL%20031308.pdf

This is not a DOD and don't know if you can get it on the ship...someone suggested it while we were at a beach...

BBD aka Baileys Banana Daquiri...yummmmmmm

Archived