Travel Clock On Mariner

loulani

I have an Eagle Creek travel clock (analog face). It is small and light - black plastic case that opens to form a stand. It has the cresendo alarm - the alarm starts out soft and gets louder until it is turned off (or gets to its loudest). I like that rather than being blasted out of bed.

Originally I bought a very pretty little clock with a stainless steel case from Magellans, unfortunately I had to return it because it wasn't practical. The alarm was way to soft. Also the thumb wheel that changed the time was way to hard to turn - what were they thinking? A travel alarm should make it easy to change time. Disappointing because it would look much more attractive on the nightstand.

They had another one we thought about getting - a largish flat digital LCD one. If I left my husband to choose, he would get that one because it is easy to read the big display without glasses and there is less concern about setting the alarm accurately than with an analog one but it is bigger than I would like.

Welllll, I got a fabulous folding LCD clock, about the size of a stack of credit cards) with calendar display (1 full month at a time, plus today's date), showing the time for 16 different cities, with alarm (selection of many different tunes), that doubles as a calculator and triples as a dollar to/from euro currency converter.

Have no idea who makes it (other than China), as it was a prize for winning the daily quiz on my recent HAL cruise (can I mention that on this board? :o ) The price was right. :D

Archived