Romance Package

frangig

We are going on the Nov. 2 repo cruise on the Dawn and we would like to purchase the romance package 2 times. The question is do you have to eat at Le Bistro, or could you make a reservation at one of the other speciality resturants?

We are going on the Nov. 2 repo cruise on the Dawn and we would like to purchase the romance package 2 times. The question is do you have to eat at Le Bistro, or could you make a reservation at one of the other speciality resturants?

We have always used the package at LeBistro - however, I have read here on CC that others have changed it to another specialty restaurant. Hopefully someone with first hand knowledge will see this and post. Or you could ask the person you book them with, sometimes they actually know the right answer.

You can certainly ask at Le Bistro or Cagney's (or whatever your other choice is) but I would make the request early in the cruise. If the answer is "no", you would probably want to dine at Le Bistro at the beginning and end of your cruise not two nights in a row.

Eating at LeBistro twice is lovely. Especially on the Dawn;)

I know this is going to sound dumb, but the last time I cruised was on the Leeward and there were just dining rooms....so I am totally lost with the Freestyle Stuff, other than to say I like the concept. We will be cruising on the Sky next weekend. (October 3rd)

I have purchased the Romance Package for my husband and I. Do I need to pay cover for us the evening in LeBistro, or is that covered in the Romance Package?

I know this is going to sound dumb, but the last time I cruised was on the Leeward and there were just dining rooms....so I am totally lost with the Freestyle Stuff, other than to say I like the concept. We will be cruising on the Sky next weekend. (October 3rd)

I have purchased the Romance Package for my husband and I. Do I need to pay cover for us the evening in LeBistro, or is that covered in the Romance Package?

Le Bistro is included just tell them you are on the anniversary package and bring the letter in your room(which you may not need)...includes the cover but not the extra menu...

Thanks for the quick answer! :D

We are planning to have dinner at all the specialty restaurants while we are on board. The romance packages is such a deal!

Le Bistro is included just tell them you are on the anniversary package and bring the letter in your room(which you may not need)...includes the cover but not the extra menu...

Archived