Liberty Review: Western - 09/13/08

KenMo

Hello Mona, Just wanted to say it was really nice meeting you and ken and your mother on the cruise, didnt get to see much of you after the meet and greet but we hope you did enjoy your cruise. Great review too.

Brent & Sally:)

Hi Brent & Sally!!

It was nice to meet you guys, too! We really had a good time on the cruise....but then we always do!!

Mona,

I was in 7337. Did you have the rum runner's sign on your door? I thought it was cute and sooooo wanted to knock.

Irish

You mean this sign????

RumRunnersSign.jpg

No....that wasn't us!

There was someone on our Roll Call with the screen name RumRunners. I'm pretty sure it was them. I saw the signs several places.

What is it about porter 150??? I keep seeing references to him but I can't find the otiginal post.:confused:

Basically this porter tried extorting money from people for taking their luggage. He would say somtething like "I am the one completely responsible for your luggage--are you sure you ONLY want to give me $20 per bag?!" Or something like that, when TIPPING IS OPTIONAL in MIAMI. (I saw a sign that said so! :D).

Paul Medik, I believe, gave the guy the $1-2 recommendation, and when he got his luggage it had some sticky white stuff all over it. Someone on the boards called all sorts of people at the port authority and no one has seen him since that time.

(There is a link to the whole thing in my Liberty 9-13 review, and others' as well--I just am so tired that I am not going to go find it right now).

Hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived