Arriving at Nachi after 10am

ts548

Opinions please...I have been to Nachi 2X..and LOVE IT! This April our ship gets in at 10am..by the time we get there, are we going to have an issue with chairs & umbrella's?? The last time I was there, folks getting in later had an issue, in fact someone actually took my daughters cushion off of her beach chair while we were in the water. I do not understand why they do not have enough chairs & umbrella's for all. That would be my 1 and only complaint. What do you think? My husband has to have a chair & umbrella...(me too!). Thinking about another beachjust for this reason.

it's going to depend on how crowded it is..

the day we were there, we got there about 10:30....they didn't start serving food until 11am. we had, maybe, 4 groups before us...most came closer to noon. yes, we got a nice shaded spot:D

Hi Cathi,

thanks for your reply.. I am really torn. Since we can no longer see how many ships are due in, it is hard to make a decision. I love Nachi, but thinking about Passion Island for a change. We dock at 10:30..probably 11 am before we get there...I know it can go either way. The question is..do I want to take the chance?

Trish

Archived