Purchase for 2 dates

Embracedbylife

Glad we didn't book our flight yet becuase we just found out my hubby won't know about his vacation approval until May 1 and our cruise was for May 16. So i'm thinking of cancelling it and booking 2 other dates, one in july and another in sept. and then waiting to see which week he can get off. Anyone ever book 2 different dates and then cancel one within the 75 day window? Do you really get a full refund if you cancel before 75 days?

Glad we didn't book our flight yet becuase we just found out my hubby won't know about his vacation approval until May 1 and our cruise was for May 16. So i'm thinking of cancelling it and booking 2 other dates, one in july and another in sept. and then waiting to see which week he can get off. Anyone ever book 2 different dates and then cancel one within the 75 day window? Do you really get a full refund if you cancel before 75 days?
As long as it is before final payment, you can get a full refund of your deposit since that's all you've paid for. If you book a cruise in July, you might find yourself with final payment before you know when your DH can get his vacation approved. If you choose a date in July, make sure it's more than 75 days after May 1.

I guess I'll have to take the hit and pay a lot for the tickets as we won't be able to buy them until may! I also have a credit with continental that expires in oct so i guess we have to figure out another place to go between now and the cruise b/c the change fee for international flights is $250 each, and not worth the gamble..but that's the price we'll have to pay i guess for not knowing till may!

Archived