Just off the Legend

DG2004

Yeah, what Patiently Waiting said! Can't wait to see your review.

Patiently Waiting, if you'd like--come on by the official Legend thread for Oct 5 and chat with the gang! You don't have to be registered for the group cruise to chat--we're a fun bunch that hardly even bites. Can you believe it's only a week away now?

I will post a review once I have a chance...but if you have any questions...please feel free to fire away

We were on the Legend with you and will be excited to read your review. This was my birthday cruise and we really enjoyed the cruise.

Maria and David in the dining room were awesome

Can't wait to read your review. We'll be sailing the Legend on Oct 5th. :)

Ditto.:D How was the lemonade???;) :D

Yeah, what Patiently Waiting said! Can't wait to see your review.

Patiently Waiting, if you'd like--come on by the official Legend thread for Oct 5 and chat with the gang! You don't have to be registered for the group cruise to chat--we're a fun bunch that hardly even bites. Can you believe it's only a week away now?

WARNING: There are some KrAzY LOOTer Ladies in that thread!!!:eek: :p

We were on the Legend with you and will be excited to read your review. This was my birthday cruise and we really enjoyed the cruise.

Maria and David in the dining room were awesome

Yeah, the DR staff on the Legend is top notch. We can't hardly wait for next week for my BD cruise. Woo Hoo!!!

Ditto. How was the lemonade??? :D

WARNING: There are some KrAzY LOOTer Ladies in that thread!!!

Yeah, the DR staff on the Legend is top notch. We can't hardly wait for next week for my BD cruise. Woo Hoo!!!

What are you talking about, where, who, what?????:eek: :confused: :D :p We are just a bunch of pillar of the community types over there:D

I am going to do this in pieces and if anyone wants more info…just ask and I will do my best to answer and questions.

Pre Cruise:

Flew in Saturday morning on Southwest and stayed at the Courtyard Downtown. The hotel was pretty nice and the shuttle service took us everywhere we needed to go. We hit the Publix and the ABC Liquor before heading down to Channelside for a bit. We capped off the night with a trip to Ybor City. Channelside was nice with plenty to do…and drink, and Ybor was a lot of fun, but I don’t believe anywhere near family friendly.

Embarkation:

We took the hotel shuttle to the port arriving at 11:00Am or so. There was a line but it moved very fast and were ready to board in no time. Very impressed at the Port’s personnel at moving the masses through without a glitch.

more to come

Thank you in advance for your comments...I love reading people's perspective of cruises, and of course, love posting great big LONG AND DETAILED reviews, myself!!

:D

I can give a super condensed version right now:

ship - great

dinning room staff - AWESOME!!!!

stateroom - very nice

grand cayman - meh

rotan - awesome

belize - good time

cozumel - awesome

port - great

I can give a super condensed version right now:

ship - great

dinning room staff - AWESOME!!!!

stateroom - very nice

grand cayman - meh

rotan - awesome

belize - good time

cozumel - awesome

port - great

You left out debarkation. ;)

Other then that a nice short review that gets to the salient points, I luv it. :D

and the shuttle service took us everywhere we needed to go. We hit the Publix and the ABC Liquor before heading down to Channelside for a bit. We capped off the night with a trip to Ybor City. Channelside was nice with plenty to do…and drink, and Ybor was a lot of fun, but I don’t believe anywhere near family friendly.

I would really like to know more about this shuttle service (cost? how to arrange?)since we will also need the grocery & package stores & some sight seeing too. We really won't be there long enough to justify renting a car.

I would really like to know more about this shuttle service (cost? how to arrange?)since we will also need the grocery & package stores & some sight seeing too. We really won't be there long enough to justify renting a car.

the shuttle was free and you simply had the desk call the driver. When the driver drops you off he gives you a card to call when you need to be picked-up.

He would drive you anywhere around the area including grocery and liquor stores

Archived