Grill Menu

dizneydawn

[quote name='momofzeke']OH, those chicken fingers are good!

Yes, the grill is out by the main pool. I don't recall ever seeing food in the adult pool area, but maybe I just wasn't paying attention.[/QUOTE]
The only food in the adult pool area is ice cream! Otherwise all that is back there is a bar.

[quote name='sbharr']We were on the Legend last week - and they had chicken fingers and onion rings at the Grill. Really good, too....Uh-oh - now I am back in vacation withdrawal.:(

Gotta go plan another one:D[/quote]

Aww man! They didn't have them when I was on last November (unless I somehow overlooked them which is highly doubtful :D ). . .will definitely be on the hunt for 'em on the Valor in a few weeks. :p

[quote name='gargoyle999']Don't know if it's the same everywhere but here in MN the state fair has deep fried candy bars on a stick, deep fried twinkies on a stick, deep fried oreos on a stick. So it must be true![/quote]

Aw, man! My local county fair had a deep-fried peanut butter and banana sandwich last year that was seriously one of the best things I've ever put into my mouth. They didn't have it this year! :mad:

Hey hey now.....you all forgot the HONEY MUSTARD!!!!!!

MMMMM!!! I was thrilled a few weeks ago when I was in line getting my french fries, etc. and saw my delightful honey mustard! I could drink that stuff!

Well, okay, maybe not, but it IS good!

Archived