Cozumel Bar Hop Bus

gracie65

[quote name='CarribbeanTina271']so was wondering who has had the shrimp tacos at Rastas...Last bar hop I had the chicken and they were delish but really want to try something different..
I love me some shrimp just as long as it doesn't taste real fishy(if this makes sense)

I do know that I will drink me another iguana at Rastas.. I have been craving this since Jan:p[/quote]
Best ceviche on the island...try that next time. And knowing you from all your posts...there'll definitely be a next time and a next time:)

Ok so tad bit more then 5 weeks out and no hoppers yet.. There will only be us and the Ecstasy in port.. I have hit both roll calls...so now what?? I know patience Tina patience!! LOL
I guess we could hire a driver..but what fun is that without the entire bar hop crew...lol
Keeping fingers crossed XX

Looking forward to seeing other photos from their hop!!

we had such a great time with Greg!!! i can't wait to do this tour again :)

here's some pics for yall
[URL="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v483/Kajunswty/Cozumel%20Bar%20Hop%208%2010%20CCL%20Triumph/"]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v483/Kajunswty/Cozumel%20Bar%20Hop%208%2010%20CCL%20Triumph/[/URL]

Yeah! I'm so excited. I just caught wind that it appears the Cozumel Bar Hop is a go for us on the 3rd. WooHoo! I was trying to figure out how to get to Coconut's Bar if it was a no-go. But, no need for that or any other back-up plans. I'm SO excited! *Fingers crossed* it all pans out.

[quote name='Kajunswty']we had such a great time with Greg!!! i can't wait to do this tour again :)

[URL]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v483/Kajunswty/Cozumel%20Bar%20Hop%208%2010%20CCL%20Triumph/[/URL][/quote]

I've been dying for shrimp ... and that coconut shrimp in the last shot looks delish! Yum. And thank you for sharing. ;]

[quote name='PiratePixy']Yeah! I'm so excited. I just caught wind that it appears the Cozumel Bar Hop is a go for us on the 3rd. WooHoo! I was trying to figure out how to get to Coconut's Bar if it was a no-go. But, no need for that or any other back-up plans. I'm SO excited! *Fingers crossed* it all pans out.

I've been dying for shrimp ... and that coconut shrimp in the last shot looks delish! Yum. And thank you for sharing. ;][/quote]

hey Noel.....let's touch base before our ships head out.......Tom is going to firm up things with me before we leave......I'll have my laptop on board and check a few times during the week too.:D

[quote name='Host Randy']hey Noel.....let's touch base before our ships head out.......Tom is going to firm up things with me before we leave......I'll have my laptop on board and check a few times during the week too.:D[/quote]

Hey Randy, I'll be flying out Friday night and I haven't decided whether or not I want to drag my laptop along with me. I have access through my archaic phone if need be ... and once at sea I can use the cruise ships. (I'll find out if the girls I'm traveling with will be bringing theirs too.)

I'm at work so I haven't been able to check to see if Tom sent me an update. And I can send you an email when I get home too, so you know how to contact me.

[quote name='Kajunswty']we had such a great time with Greg!!! i can't wait to do this tour again :)

[URL]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v483/Kajunswty/Cozumel%20Bar%20Hop%208%2010%20CCL%20Triumph/[/URL][/quote]

Thanks for sharing these great pictures. Can't wait to go Nov 18th.

PiratePixyYeah! I'm so excited. I just caught wind that it appears the Cozumel Bar Hop is a go for us on the 3rd. WooHoo! I was trying to figure out how to get to Coconut's Bar if it was a no-go. But, no need for that or any other back-up plans. I'm SO excited! *Fingers crossed* it all pans out.
Pixy, I am sooo looking forward to hearing your review and hopefully seeing some pics!! What did you end up eating on the hop?? Anything that we must try? How was the water? Hope you are having a blast! I think we are not sure yet about our hop yet..not enough folks :-(

[quote name='CarribbeanTina271']SPik..sounds like you guys had fun! Love the East side and the guys from the bar hop!! 4 weeks from today I will be HOPPING!!!:p
Did you enjoy the fish tacos? I wanna try some shrimp tacos at Rastas!!Thanks for the review![/QUOTE]

We are missing you guys by one day.....RATS!!! (we would have joined you)

We are on the Triumph....

Our group of 6 was on the Cozumel Bar Hop Bus on September 3. We all had a blast. Tom and Greg are gracious hosts and make sure everyone is having a ball. If you have visited Cozumel before, but you have not been to the East side of the island, you have not truly experienced Cozumel. It is so picture perfect. By the time we hit Rastas, we were shot happy! You MUST order the coconut shrimp...this is coming from a girl that loathes and despises coconut. An awesome experience and when I am back in Cozumel again, I will certainly let Tom and Greg drive me around.

Viki Couch (bought the T-shirt and will wear it proudly)...

Archived