Cozumel Bar Hop Bus

gracie65

Vicki email the bar hop and check on a different pick up time, they are very flexible!

We just got off our cruise and did do the bar hop on Monday the 4th!! We had the most amazing time!! We are now planning on a land vaca to Coz just so we can spend hours upon hours hanging on the East side of the island. We had the coconut shrimp and shrimp tacos at Rastas, had the salsa and guac at Coconuts!! My DH says he wished he had ordered more off the menu at Cocunuts ;)

This tour is a not to be missed tour. The guides Greg and Tom are really cool guys! Our driver was very pleasant. We had a small group but still loads of fun!!

Though I haven't tried the bar hop during "spring break" my experience both times has been a more mature adult crowd...though sping breakers can be fun!! If you are going during spring break you will have more of a chance of that group hanging around senor frogs, Carlos and CHarlies or just beaching it!!

hey guys I am new to this board as a poster but have lurked for awhile and because of the great reviews on the bar hop my dw(darling wife) and I decided to book this tour, now we are older;) but not OLD.. we had a blast. It was very convienent where to meet, at the end of our pier, our ship was the only ship in port but then we picked up some land vacationers a couple blocks down. We had great weather with little wind and a few clouds. The shots are great and did not put us on our butts, lol. We had a few local beers at the bar stops and then tried the iguana drink at Rastas that everyone raves about. It was good! We had guacamole at Cocunuts(nice establisment too:p) and it was some of the best we have tried. If we ever get the chance to get back to Cozumel you bet we will be trying the bar hop again. My DW took some pictures but we are still trying to learn how to upload.

Thanks for all the positive reviews that made up our minds.

We are a group of 6 and 2 do not drink. Would you still recommend this excursion?

You bet I would. I think on two of the 4 times that I have been on the tour we had at least one or two that did not drink booze. I believe that they had just as good of a time as the rest of us drinkers. Greg keeps a good eye on everyone and makes sure all is well and no one gets out of control (too much). It is a fun day for all and well worth it just to spend the day on the Wild side.

We are going on this on Nov 1. Have been to all these places before but just on my own when renting a jeep. Can't wait to be driven around and not worry about having an accident while driving.
Ill be on the Radiance of seas outof Tampa.....we will be there that day, can you give me some info ????? no buddy is going on my forum yet.....

How fun is this tour with only 4 or 6 people? I would think a large group would be better, but we are scheduled for Cozumel on 11/6/10 and when I spoke to Tom only one other couple was interested in the Hop.

Knowing Tom....the fun will come from the guides...not just the guests.

Personally, I would do it regardless of the number....

And it is an economical way to see the island and get free shots!!!

So many folks never go over to the East side (we didn't for YEARS) and IMHO they are missing out on one of Cozumel most beautiful areas.... espeically the places where the surf shoots up through the porous rock!!

ghbernard: I have done the Tour with as few as 3 people and as many as 12. Had a great time no matter how small or large the group. I will admit that we had a pretty rowdy and fun group of 12. Several of us continued the party the next day in Playa-del-Carmen. A couple of the other partiers were staying at an AI there and we hooked up the next day.

We have 5 scheduled for Dec 7th and hopefully more will book. The more the merrier.

Hi all - I have booked the excursion with Tom for December 27. Tom emailed me and advised that there are four from Carnival Dream and 4 from RCCL so far. Thanks everyone for your postings - my husband and I are so looking forward to the bar hop. I think regardless of the size of the group it will be a blast! Hope to see more of you on the bar hop! Cheers!

Archived