Cozumel Bar Hop Bus

gracie65

:rolleyes:Anybody else going on 12/4? Also, if Carnival says we are in port from 9-5, & the bar hop is from 10-4 (his e-mail said we'd meet up around 10), is everyone talking central time like in Texas????? So we'll have an hour before & an hour or so afterwards for some shopping? Just needing to understand the time differences.!

:rolleyes:Anybody else going on 12/4? Also, if Carnival says we are in port from 9-5, & the bar hop is from 10-4 (his e-mail said we'd meet up around 10), is everyone talking central time like in Texas????? So we'll have an hour before & an hour or so afterwards for some shopping? Just needing to understand the time differences.!

The time is the same as Texas. They will pick you up at the pier where the taxis are and have you back in plenty of time for a little shopping at the pier. Have fun the hop is a blast.

We went on the tour last December - we had such a great time! The bars were on beaches on the other side of the island and they were BEAUTIFUL! We spent maybe another $75 or so for the two of us and had extra drinks at almost every stop. You will love it! The scenery is great -that side of the islad is so much nicer than the "tourist" side. Everyone, have fun - it was the best time we've have in Cozumel (that and the cooking class on the beach)

Question for the recent Barhoppers - since it sounds like all stops are now on the east/southeast side, do they drop you off close to the ship or do you have to take a taxi back to the port from the last stop?

I have always been dropped off back at the ship. I will be doning my 4th Bar Hop next week. It has become the highlight of my one day visits to Cozumel.

I have always been dropped off back at the ship. I will be doning my 4th Bar Hop next week. It has become the highlight of my one day visits to Cozumel.

Thank you! Would you please report back when you return how you enjoyed the new stops? We'll be doing the Bar Hop for the first time in January and I have a feeling this is what we'll want to do everytime we stop there, too!!

what a fun day!:D..I just did the CBH 2 weeks ago..its well worth the money and highly recommend you go for it..you are picked up at your cruise ship pier area..Tom gives you complete directions on where to meet up with him..I had a blast and made fast friends with everyone else on this excursion..Im now facebook friends with a few of them too!..BTW this excursion is rated as the #4 thing to do while in Cozumel(Trip Advisor)..

We are going to Cozumel in May and have been 2 other times and always talked about doing this but we are actually going to do it this time. What time does it start and do they pick you up close to port? Is it worth the $49
The departure time depends on what time you ship is in port and they do pick you up close to the ship right outside the port. As for is it worth the $49.00? YOU BET!!!! Well worth it in my opinion!

We went on the tour last December - we had such a great time! The bars were on beaches on the other side of the island and they were BEAUTIFUL! We spent maybe another $75 or so for the two of us and had extra drinks at almost every stop. You will love it! The scenery is great -that side of the islad is so much nicer than the "tourist" side. Everyone, have fun - it was the best time we've have in Cozumel (that and the cooking class on the beach)

Can anyone tell me about the cooking class on the beach? I love to cook and Joe loves to eat. :)

Margaret

Archived